Learn tips and tricks to navigate your diary.
There are a variety of settings you can personalise or change at a click of a button.
Finding a Date on your Diary
There are two options to navigate your diary to a new date.
- Click on the date in the top left hand corner and select a date from the calendar pop up
- Click on the date in the top left hand corner and type in the date you are after. Please note this must follow on the same date format dd/mm/yyyy (APAC, UK and EU) or mm/dd/yyyy (US).
You will notice next to the date in the top left hand corner you have arrows. These arrows will take you to the next day, week or month pending your current calendar view.
To navigate back to todays date simply hit the today button in the top left hand corner.
There are three calendar views available:
- Day View: This will show the diary broken down by the hour starting from 5am.
Note: The GRC is not visible on Day View.
- Week View: This will show the the week starting from the date selected in the top left hand corner
- Month View: This will show the the month starting from the date selected in the top left hand corner
To change your diary view click the drop down on the top right hand corner.
You will see you events displayed in 4 different colour representing 4 different statuses.
- Prospective (Red): In the quoting phase and no space being held.
- Prospective Hold (Dark Red): In the quoting phase but holding space
- Tentative (Blue): In the contracting phase and holding the space
- Confirmed/ Definite (Green): Booking has signed contract and deposit/whatever your property would deem as going ahead.
The legend can be found on the top right hand corner of your diary. If you click on a Status on your legend it will remove the functions linked to this status from your diary view.
Filtering your Function Spaces (Pending Categories being Turned On)
If you have Function Space Categories enabled you will be able to filter by Space Categories.
To hide a category, click on the Filter By Category in the top right hand corner and de-select your category.
Viewing Quote & Booking Information
To view the individual booking whilst in the Diary hover over the booking with your mouse.
A pop up screen will appear and display the following under the Booking Details Tab:
Reference Code: Booking Reference Code which is listed under the Details tab of your booking.
Coordinator: Coordinator which is listed under the Details tab of your booking.
Sales Person: Seles Person which is listed under the Details tab of your booking.
Total Value: Total Booking Value (Blocked Guestroom Revenue + Function Revenue + All Taxes + All Service Charges)
Booked On: Date the Prospect Booking Was Created
Start Date: Booking Event Start Date in the Details Tab
Start Time: The earliest start time of all the Sessions in the Booking for the entire day of the session you are hovering over in the diary
End Date: Booking Event End Date which is listed under the Details tab of your booking.
End Time: The latest end time of all the Sessions in the Booking for the entire day of the session you are hovering over in the diary
# Days: # Days from the Event Start Date to the Event End Date in the Booking Details Tab
# Attendees: # Attendees logged in the Booking Details Tab
# Room Nights: # Total Blocked Room Nights
Total F&B: Total Revenue + Taxes + Service Fees of all Menus in the Food and Beverage Tab in the Session, regardless what cost centre the Menus and Packages are assigned to
Total Value: Total Revenue + Taxes + Service Fees
To view all Sessions/Functions in that booking for the day, click on the Session/Function tab.