You can put attendees into the same room on an accommodation booking providing they are on the same registration (in a group registration as it is generally referred to). This means all of the people sharing’s tickets must be purchased at the same time, on the same registration.
The person registering has the option to put the attendees in the same room at the time of registration, however some may wish you to assist and update their registration once it is done.
To share attendees in a room:
- Navigate to: Manage Registrations > Delegate Registrations (or Exhibitor Registrations if relevant)
- Edit the relevant registration
- Click on the accommodation tab.
- Scroll down to the first attendee and allocate the room they wish to stay in.
- Scroll down to the second attendee and select “Shared” from the room options. You will then be asked the name of the attendee they are staying in the room with.
- Click save.
- You will need to address any pricing updates that arise from the changes. If there are additional charges you can direct the contact to login and follow the prompts to pay, or you can assist them with the payment over the telephone. Refer “Paying an Invoice” for more information.