Drop down menus allow users to now add more pages to their event website, maximising on the amount of information that can be provided to delegates.
To create a drop-down menu in your new website:
- Open your event and click Event Setup
- Click Website and once you have your website pages added, move onto the next step.
- Make sure the page you want to drop down, is located under the page it will drop down from.
- Click and drag the small :: next to the name to the right until the name of the page is offset.
- Click the Save Sort Order button
If you now view your website, you should see that the menu at the top of the page will have a arrow next to the name of the page to indicate it’s a drop down menu, which will now drop down when you hover your mouse over it.