iVvy generates an iframe code so that you can embed your calendar on your website.
Its as easy as selecting if you want to display "all", or particular events based on type, deciding what colors you want your events to display at. Then you copy the code iVvy generates and put it on your website.
To get the event calendar Code:
- Navigate to Global Settings > Events > Calendar Settings
- Tick the event types you want to show
- Select the color you wish your events to show as
- Select whether you want the calendar or list view
- Copy the code that is generated, and add it to your website.