Learn how to format text on your Event Website using the Liquid Website editor.
Text can be formatted through two ways, the tool bar or the source code. iVvy provides you with a wide range of font styles, sizes and colours to itemise the text in your template, however if you are competent in html, then you may be able to make additional changes through the coding that are not available in the source bar. This is recommended for more advanced html users that understand how to do this.
To learn how to add a text box to your Event website click here.
- Edit the event that you wish to add the content to
- Navigate to Event Setup > Website > Website Pages > Edit the page you wish to edit the text box for.
- Hover over the existing text box and click the pencil icon to edit.
- Position the cursor where you wish to add your text, and then type in your text first of all.
- Once the text is inserted, we can format the text. Click on the left of the text and hold the mouse button down and drag to the end of the text you wish to format until its highlighted. You can now use the buttons on the tool bar to configure the text
- The bold button allows you to make your font bold
- The italic button allows you to make your font italic
- The underline button just underlines the text.
- The colour button allows you to change the colour of the text.
- The font style button allows you to insert a pre-defined Style of text as a heading into your text
- The size button allows you to change the size of the text from the default size that iVvy adds the font into the system as
- The text alignment buttons allow you to align your text left, centre, right or justified as you wish to have them.
- Click 'Apply and Close'
- Remember to 'Save' your website page.