Once you have turned on your exhibitors, refer to “Turning On Exhibitors For Your Event” then you can proceed to set up your booths. These instructions are based on you selecting booth types when you set up exhibitors.
To set up booths for your event:
- Navigate to Event Setup > Exhibitors > Booths
- Click “Add Type”
- Give the booth a name as you wish the exhibitor to see it
- Give the booth a description as you wish the exhibitor to see it (e.g. what is included with the booth purchase etc)
- Select the type of Exhibitor purchase that is being made, a booth, or a stand or just an area for example
- Select which ticket is included with the booth (if applicable).
- If there is a minimum number of tickets that an exhibitor has to have with a booth then you would select the ticket, then number of tickets and then you can nominate whether you are including them in the price of the booth or the exhibitor has to pay for them
- Nominate the maximum number of this booth that can be purchased by a singular exhibitor
- Insert the amount including GST that the booth will cost the exhibitor
- Nominate payment terms for exhibitors purchasing booths
- If you wish to add in setup information, you can do so. This is for internal purposes only and will only appear in the booth set-up
- Insert size dimensions if you wish to display them to exhibitors
- Select if you wish to send an exhibitor a confirmation they have purchased a booth for your event.
- Click Save.
Repeat the process for as many booth types as are available at your event.