Learn how to create email templates to use when sending your documents created in iVvy.
Email Templates allow you to create canned responses that can be used when sending documents (created in iVvy) to a client.
You can have multiple email templates for different purposes, and/or for different reasons.
iVvy recommends the following email templates:
- Sending Quote
- Sending Contract and Invoice
- Sending Invoice
- Sending Banquet Event Order
- Sending Final Invoice/ Post Event Feedback
To create your personalised email templates in your venue:
- Navigate to: Setup > Templates > Email Templates.
- Click 'Add Email Template'.
- Complete the following:
- Name- Give the template a descriptive name that your staff will recognize to select when you email a document.
- Email Content- Insert your template here.
- Placeholder- Insert your placeholders where required through out the template. To do this, click on the image and insert the placeholder.
Note: Please ensure you include the Document Link placeholder. If this placeholder is not included, the customer will not receive the document you are trying to send.
Available placeholders are:
- Contact First Name
- Contact Last Name
- Contact Company Name
- Sales Person Full Name
- Sales Person Email
- Sales Person Job Title
- Sales Person Phone
- Coordinator Full Name
- Coordinator Email
- Coordinator Job Title
- Coordinator Phone
- Event Name
- Event Start Date
- Event End Date
- Venue Name
- Venue Address
- Venue Website Address
- Venue Website URL
- Accommodation Arrival Date
- Accommodation Departure Date
- Document Link
- Click 'Save'
Please see a guide below on each of the buttons.
Edit- Allow you to edit the existing email template.
- Copy- Allow you to copy the email template within the venue that you are in. You will not be able to copy it into other venues in your account.
- Delete- Allow you to delete an existing email template.