Learn how to add an early bird cost to your tickets.
Early bird pricing is a feature that allows you to offer a ticket at a discounted rate up to a particular date.
To add an early bird price to a ticket:
- Navigate to Event Setup > Tickets (If you have not setup your tickets yet, click here to learn how)
- Edit the ticket the price applies to
- Click on the 'Early Bird Costs' tab and click 'Add Cost'
- Enter the new discounted cost of the ticket
- Enter the date that the discounted ticket cost expires.
The system will automatically switch the price from early bird, to the standard price you set up on the expiry date, so there is no maintenance required once you have set up the pricing.
Note: Discount codes will override early bird prices. The system will set the ticket back to the standard price before taking the discount off.