Learn how to create a Product that can be added to your Quote and Bookings.
Products are items that can be sold to your clients. Unlike resources, once they are given to a client, you don’t get them back to give to another client.
To create a new product:
- Navigate to Setup > AV & Setup > Products within the venue you wish to add the resources for.
- Click on “Add Product”.
- Complete the following, focussing on the mandatory fields
- Code: Backend code
- Name: Name of the product that will appear in documentation
- Cost Centre: The default cost centre you want revenue to be allocated to when added to a quote or booking.
- Active Status: If left blank it will be available all year round with no expiry.
- Short Description: Short overview of the product
- Long Description: This description can be left blank if you do not require it.
- Sale Price: Price per product charged to the customer
- Cost: Cost of the product for the business
- Minimum and Maximum Purchase Quantity: Only required if applicable.
- Image: Image of the product if available. This image is not customer facing.
Once saved the product will now be available to add to quotes and/or contracts of a detailed booking. This feature is not currently available for simple bookings.
Please see a guide below on each of the buttons.
Edit - Allow you to edit an existing product.
Copy - Allow you to copy the products into one or more of your venues in your account based on your access to the venues.
Delete - Allow to delete an existing product.
Change Status - Allow you to select between Active or Not Active for the product.