Learn how to quickly and easily copy food menus. You can even copy your menus from one venue to another venue in your iVvy account.
Copying a food menus is a very simple and easy process. Food menus can be copied within the one venue or across multiple venues within one account.
Note: You can only copy one menu at a time.
To copy a food menu:
- Navigate to Setup > Food & Beverage > Food > Menus > Select the menu you want to copy.
- Click the 'Copy' button
- Select the Venue you wish to copy the menu to.
- Click 'Save' button
A new food menu with the same name will be created with the word (copy) on the end. You can now edit the food menu, change the name to something relevant, and make the necessary adjustments you require.
Note: Menu items within the menu you copy are the identical items to that of the original menu/item. If you amend/change menu items from the copied menu (or vice versa) this will automatically update the menu item in the original food menu.
Please see a guide below on each of the buttons
- Edit - Allow to edit the existing beverage package.
- Copy - Allow you to copy the beverage package into one or more of your venues in your account based on your access to the venues.
- Delete - Allow to delete an existing beverage package.
- Change Status - Allow you to select between active or not active for the beverage package.