The ability to adjust how speakers are managed in your system, e.g. How they are displayed, if they are added to a contacts list etcetera, is managed via your speaker settings tab.
To manage your speaker settings:
- Navigate to: Event Setup > Speakers > Speakers Settings
- Sort Alphabetically: If you wish to override the manual order the speakers current appear in and make them alphabetical, change this setting to yes.
- Add speakers to Contacts list: If you wish to create a marketing list where you can email your speakers, select yes and tick the subscription group you wish them to be in
- Show speakers on website: You have 3 options when displaying speakers
- Do not show speakers on website - This option hides the speakers page, but allows you to have speakers loaded in the back end of your event.
- Show all speakers - This option will show all speakers loaded to your website.
- Choose which speakers to show - This option will allow you to individually nominate whether a speaker shows on the website when they are added to your event.