This article is for the Authors of submitted Abstracts. After your Abstract has been submitted, it will be sent to a team of reviewers for consideration. You can check the status of your Abstract Submission by logging in to the Event Website where you first submitted your Abstract.
To Check the Status of your Abstract Submission:
- Go to the Website where you submitted your Abstract.
- Click on Login in the top right hand corner of the website.
- Type in your Email Address and your Password that you created when you submitted your Abstract. If you cannot remember your password click on "Forgot, or don't have a password?" and follow the prompts.
- Click Login.
- When the page refreshed, you will see a table compiled of all your Abstract Submissions.
- Status is the status of the Abstract Submission.
Under Review: your Abstract is still under review.
Accepted: your Abstract has been accepted.
Declined: your Abstract has been declined.
Papers: the reviewers have requested that you submit a Paper.
- Score is the average score given to you by all the reviews. You can see the details of the score, including the individual score for each selection criteria, by clicking on the number.
- Papers will activate if the reviewers have requested that you submit a paper based on your Abstract. To submit a paper, click on View > Browse > Submit.