You may want to offer an optional extra for a booth that an exhibitor can purchase.
You can add additional items to purchase with a booth such as “Powered Site” or “Exhibitor Satchel” etc. These can be made available only to certain booth types, so if you have a standard and a double booth you can nominate an option is only available to one or the other, or both if you wish.
To add booth options:
- Navigate to Event Setup > Exhibitors > Booth Options
- Click “Add Option”
- Give the option a name as you wish the exhibitor to see it
- Give the option a description as you wish the exhibitor to see it
- Give the option a price
- Insert an image if you would like
- Assign the option to all of the booths, a booth type (which will assign to all individual booths for that type if you are using individual booths), or an individual booth if applicable.
- Click save
- Repeat the process until you have added all of your booth options