This allows people to subscribe to your newsletter without actually attending or registering for an event.
If you wish people to be able to subscribe to a mailing list but not actually register to attend the event, then you can create an “event subscription” page.
IF YOU ARE USING OUR DRAG AND DROP EDITOR
You simply have to drag the "Subscribe" option from the "Dynamic" header on the left hand side of your menu when editing your webpage.
IF YOU ARE USING THE PREVIOUS VERSION OF THE WEBSITE (TEMPLATED PAGES)
To turn on subscriptions for your event
- Navigate to: Website > Website Tab
- Change the “Subscribe on Website” setting to “Yes”
- Nominate the “subscription group” you have created for your newsletter
- Nominate whether the person will receive a confirmation that the subscription has taken place.
- Click save at the bottom of the page.
- A subscription page will now display on your website.
To add text to your subscription page above the form:
- Navigate to Website > Website Pages tab
- Click “Add Page” and select “Subscribe”
- Fill in the “Page Name” and body text fields.
- If you wish to fill in the meta fields you can do so
- Click save.
TO ADD A CUSTOM QUESTION OR FIELD TO EITHER VERSION
To add extra custom fields to your subscribe form
- Navigate to Event Setup > Custom Fields
- Add a custom field as per the custom field instructions, however when you get to “Assign to”, make sure that you select subscribe. This will will appear on the subscribe page only, no where else in your event.
- Click save.
You have now created a subscribe page, added text to the page and added your extra questions (if any) to complete a subscription page