When you are taking registrations on a booth type structure, booth numbers are not allocated to the exhibitors, you will need to do this during or after registrations have closed. Booths can be allocated to the exhibitors in two places.
a) Editing the exhibitor
b) Editing the booth
Allocating booth numbers via an exhibitor registration
- Navigate to: Manage Registrations > Exhibitor Registrations
- Edit the relevant exhibitor registration
- Click on the “Booths” tab
- Edit the booth the exhibitor has purchased
- Give the booth a relevant name based on the naming conventions you are using such as “A1”.
- Click save.
Allocating booth numbers via the booth setup
- Navigate to: Event setup > Booths > Edit the relevant booth
- Click on the exhibitor booths tab
- Edit the relevant exhibitor and give the booth a relevant name based on your naming conventions.