Ticket extras are extra items that an attendee can purchase with their registration. Such as if you are attending the event, and would like to purchase an event dvd, or an event satchel, etc.
Ticket extras do not have capacities, so if you have a limited amount of resources, you may need to keep an eye on them, and turn them off once they have sold out.
It is not recommended that they be used for extra attendees, such as bringing a partner. Please refer to "Adding a Ticket" for more information on the effects of using ticket extras for extra attendance.
To add a ticket extra:
- Navigate to Event Setup > Tickets > Ticket Extras
- Click on “Add Extra”
- Give the ticket extra a “Name” which is how it will appear to the delegate.
- Give the ticket extra a description (if applicable to give further information) which will appear to the delegate
- Insert the amount of the session
- Select whether you wish to make the ticket tax free or not.
- If you wish to insert an image, you can do so.
- Assign to: You can make ticket extras available for all, or just for certain tickets if that extra is not available for every body.
- Click Save