Learn how to add payment options such as Direct Deposit, Check/Cheque, BPAY and Credit Card to your Invoices.
In the iVvy Venues software, it is possible to show offline payment options on your invoices including direct deposit details, BPAY, Cheque/Check and Credit Card. Once these details are added to the setup of your venue they will appear at the bottom of every invoice generated.
Additionally, it is possible to have multiple offline gateways that can apply specifically to bookings that are; accommodation only, event (or function) only or a combination of both in the case that you need to direct payment based on the event details.
- Creating an Offline Gateway
- Accepting Direct Deposit, BACS or Wire Transfer Information
- Accepting Cheques/ Checks
- Accepting BPay (AUS Only)
- Accepting Credit Cards
Creating an Offline Gateway
There are two ways to add a gateway to your iVvy venue depending on whether or not the details of the gateway can apply to multiple venues in your account. If you have one set of details that applies to several venues in your account you can add a Global Offline Gateway.
- Navigate to Global Settings > Billing and Taxes > Payment Gateways
- Click Add Gateway > Offline
- From here you will need to give your gateway a name and, using the other sections in this article, add the details for your offline payment options. Once complete click Save and follow the below to add your gateway to your venue.
To assign a venue-specific set of details or if you need to assign a global offline gateway to a venue.
- View your Venue and navigate to Setup > Billing & Taxes > Payment Gateways.
- If you do not have a global gateway and need to add a new one simply click Add Gateway > New Gateway > Offline
- If you are adding an existing gateway click Add Gateway > Existing Gateway > Select (Name of global offline gateway).
- You will need to give your gateway a unique name to the venue
Adding Direct Deposit, BACS or Wire Transfer Information
- Select Accept Direct Deposits = YES
- Enter an Account Name, Account Number and Banking Institution
- AUS - Enter a BSB Number
- UK - Enter a Sort Code Number
- US - Enter a Routing Number
- Enter an optional IBAN and SWIFT Code as required
- Enter a Description. This will appear on the invoice next to the Direct Deposit details and can provide further instructions to your customers, such as using the Booking Reference or Invoice Number as a description on the transfer
Accepting Cheques/ Checks
- Select Accept Cheques/ Checks= YES
- Enter in the 'Payable To' Name
- Enter in the 'Payable Address'
Accepting BPay (AUS Only)
- Select Accept BPay= YES
- Enter your BPay Biller Code
- The Customer Reference Number will be automatically generated and added to each invoice.
Note: This will be a unique number for each booking, so customers will not be able to use the same code for repeat transactions
Accepting Credit Cards
iVvy has the ability to add a credit card payment slip to the invoice, however due to changes in PCI compliance surrounding the storing of credit card information, it is strongly advised to not add credit card information to your invoice. We suggest using our PCI Compliant Online Pay Now Button that works with a range of online merchants.