If an exhibitor contacts you after completing their registration, and wishes to add a booth option, then you can add an option to their registration and then organise payment.
To add booth options to an exhibitors registration:
- Navigate to: Manage Registrations > Exhibitor Registrations
- Edit the relevant exhibitor registration
- Click on the “Booths Options” Tab
- Select “Add Option”
- Select the option from the dropdown, how many the exhibitor requires, and the cost they are being charged and save.
- Depending on if the exhibitor has already paid their registration or not, there will be a new invoice or additional costs added to the original invoice.
If you wish to take payment on the telephone, refer to: “Paying an invoice” or you can direct the exhibitor to log back into their registration and clicking on the pay link.