Learn how to add the venue to your event so delegates know where your event is being held.
If you wish to add a venue with a google map to your event, then you need to add an event 'Venue' in your general settings.
Note: If you are using both the Venue and Event software's, your venue will need to be added in as an option to select for your event as the two software's are not linked.
Add a Venue to your Event
- Navigate to Event Setup > Event Settings > 'General' tab
- Scroll down to the 'Venue' setting.
- If you have not previously used the venue, click the 'Add' option and create a new venue. An add venue page will pop up and you will need to complete the following:
- Name: Venue Name
- Description: Description of venue (Optional)
- Address: Venue Address. Although this is not mandatory you need this for the google map dynamic element to work.
- Address Map: Confirm your venues pin location on the google map.
- Image: Image of the venue (Optional)
- Alternatively select the existing venue from the drop down and click 'Edit' if required.
Note: If you edit an existing venue, the details will change on any other events that are using the same venue.
- Click 'Save'