Learn how to add a Subscription Form to your event website.
Subscription forms in iVvy are a common way of subscribing to a mailing list. When a person puts their name into a subscription form on your website, they automatically go into your contact database into a mailing group (such as a newsletter) without actually registering for attendance of any type of event.
Users will firstly need to set up a subscription group. Click here to learn how to setup a Subscription Group. Once the Subscription Groups are setup;
- Events > Edit Event
- Event Setup > Website > Website Pages > Edit page you want the Subscription Form on
- Click the 'Content' Tab on the left hand side > 'Dynamic'
- Drag and Drop the 'Subscribe' element onto your page
- Hover over the element and click the pencil icon in the top right hand corner
- Complete/ Update the following:
- Background Colour: If you would like to update the background of the element to match your website, select or add in a Hex code.
- Heading: The heading that will appear on your event website.
- Sub heading: A sentence underneath the main heading
- Add to subscription group: Select the group from the drop down, this is why the group need to be created first before proceeding.
- Send confirmation Email: If this is turned to yes, then a email notification will appear in notifications for subscriptions that the user can configure.
- Form Submit Success Message: This is the message that pops up momentarily at the top of the screen when someone fills in the form.
- Click 'Apply and Close'
- Click 'Save' on your website page to save your updates.